We’re recruiting Paramedics and Rescue Technicians to join our team for a busy 2019 event season.
If you are interested in working for us on an ad-hoc basis at outdoor and extreme sports around the UK then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Paramedics – HCPC registered (NQPs accepted), comfortable working in the outdoors, ideally with outdoor background.
Rescue Technician – Some first aid/rescue experience (further training provided) with a background in the outdoors with outdoor NGB and/or technical rescue qualifications.
Why work for us:
- Competitive day rates across all clinical grades.
- Access to free and discounted clinical and non-clinical training offered by MedSkills Academy and ESG.
- Fully insured, with all equipment provided.
- Leading provider to outdoor and extreme sport events.
- Robust clinical governance framework.
Paramedic applicants – must be available for interview and induction on 18th February 2019, and then be available to work one weekend date at least once every three months.
Rescue Technician applicants – must be available for induction on 18th February 2019 and if successful, attend FREC 3 (company specific/extended drugs formulary) course on 18-22 March 2019. A fee of £135 is payable to cover learning materials and registration charges but no limitations will be put on the use of this nationally recognised qualification in other employment.