Our reputation is serving us well and the ESG are predicting a 20% increase in event business this year. This opens up opportunities to join our diverse team. We have several roles available all on a ad-hoc basis. All we ask before you register your interest is that you are able to commit to one weekend every other month.
As well as competitive payment, free training and heavily discounted courses are available to all roles, as we believe our staff are our most important asset and your development is key to our success.
We are seeking HCPC registered Paramedics who also have a love for the outdoors. Many of our events are held in remote/mountainous locations. Therefore interested individuals will be able to safely provide clinical care whilst looking after themselves in such locations. The ability to navigate and be comfortable working in mountainous terrain is essential. Development roles are likely to be made available in the near future.
For more information contact – email@example.com
This role is open to those who possess an advanced first aid qualification with additional experience working in the outdoors. Ideally you will also hold NGB qualifications such as ML, SPA or rescue specific qualifications. Your role will include working alongside healthcare professionals at events, to deliver patient care and rescue services.
For more information contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is open to those who possess some experience working with radio communication systems. The post involves:
· Installation, set-up and commission of two way radio systems, at customers site/event.
· Carrying out full diagnostic test of radio equipment utilising bench test equipment.
· Providing on-site support to systems throughout duration of event, closely liaising with ESG safety staff onsite.
· Being used to working alone and in remote/mountainous terrain.
· Maintaining standards of technical excellence within the department
· Ensuring full understanding of products and services we offer.
· As you will be required to work across the UK a full clean driving license is required.
For more information contact – email@example.com